- Climbing routes 25 to 100ft
- Learn body movement for the vertical world
- Learn how the gear works
- Learn the basics of belaying
- Take in beautiful scenery
- Smile and have fun
- Take lots of pictures to capture your fun filled educational day
- All technical gear required for the trip will be provided.
- Personal gear you must bring:
- Footwear (running shoes are sufficient). We supply footwear if there is a chance of getting wet.
- Hiking Clothing (nylon shorts, pants & shirts) they dry fast and do not wick warmth away from the body like cotton.
- Food and Water (snack foods & at least 100oz of H2O/person)
- Sun hat
What to expect in the morning
- Please park your vehicle behind our shop.
- Bring all of the above personal items (listed above) into the shop with you.
- If you have your own pack bring that too.